Rats. We had an event that went so late last night, I missed doing a column.
So, for those who missed David Letterman . . .
The “Top 10” rejected Gore-Lieberman campaign slogans, as presented by Vice President Gore on “The Late Show with David Letterman” last night:
10. Vote for me or I’ll come to your home and explain my 191-page economic plan to you in excruciating detail.
9. Remember America, I gave you the Internet and I can take it away. Think about it.
8. Your vote automatically enters you in a drawing for the $123 billion surplus.
7. With Lieberman on the ticket, you get all kinds of fun new days off. Vote for us, we’re going to work 24/6.
6. We know when the microphone is on.
5. Vote for me and I will take whatever steps are necessary to outlaw the term, “Whazzzup.”
4. Gore-Lieberman: You don’t have to worry about pork-barrel politics.
3. You’ll thank us in four years when the escalator to the moon is finished.
2. If I can handle Letterman, I can handle Saddam Hussein.
1. I’ll be twice as cool as that President guy in the “West Wing.”
Quote of the Day
The business of America is business.~Calvin Coolidge
Request email delivery
- Oct 17:
- Oct 15:
- Oct 13:
Startups And Sendoffs: Something For Everybody
- Oct 11:
No Lithium Or Ions Required
- Oct 10:
Your Taxes – Part 2
- Oct 9:
Your Taxes — The Piece That Too Often Goes Without Saying
- Oct 8:
Once Upon A Time In 10th Grade History
- Oct 6:
Of Alligators And World Peace
- Oct 4:
Of Alligators And The Humane Center
- Oct 2:
Designing For A Small Space
- Oct 17: