Rats. We had an event that went so late last night, I missed doing a column.
So, for those who missed David Letterman . . .
The “Top 10” rejected Gore-Lieberman campaign slogans, as presented by Vice President Gore on “The Late Show with David Letterman” last night:
10. Vote for me or I’ll come to your home and explain my 191-page economic plan to you in excruciating detail.
9. Remember America, I gave you the Internet and I can take it away. Think about it.
8. Your vote automatically enters you in a drawing for the $123 billion surplus.
7. With Lieberman on the ticket, you get all kinds of fun new days off. Vote for us, we’re going to work 24/6.
6. We know when the microphone is on.
5. Vote for me and I will take whatever steps are necessary to outlaw the term, “Whazzzup.”
4. Gore-Lieberman: You don’t have to worry about pork-barrel politics.
3. You’ll thank us in four years when the escalator to the moon is finished.
2. If I can handle Letterman, I can handle Saddam Hussein.
1. I’ll be twice as cool as that President guy in the “West Wing.”
Quote of the Day
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.~Albert Einstein
Request email delivery
- Sep 22:
The Jimmy Kimmel Test (And More)
- Sep 21:
- Sep 20:
The Easy, Cheap Way Is The Best Way
- Sep 19:
Statues Again: Benedict Arnold, Anyone?
- Sep 17:
“It’s War” — And We’re Losing
- Sep 15:
No, Chuck Todd Is Not A Corporate Shill
- Sep 14:
Tom Brady’s Brain
- Sep 13:
The 5 Jobs Robots Will Take First — And Last
- Sep 12:
He Was Just 17
- Sep 11:
Troll Farms and Gay Muslims
- Sep 22: