Conservative George Will has left the Republican Party, says we must defeat Trump.
Bush Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson says country over party: we must defeat Trump.
I find it ironic that Republicans on my email list accuse me of partisanship because I’m a Democrat when this is what Republicans have said about Trump:
- Marco Rubio: a “fraud,” “con man” and “lunatic”
- Mitt Romney: Trump in the White House could “change the character of the generations of Americans that are following” and might result in “trickle-down racism,” “trickle-down misogyny” and “trickle-down bigotry.” “Just seeing this breaks your heart.”
- Lindsey Graham: a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and “a con artist”
- Bobby Jindal: a “madman who must be stopped”
- Rick Perry: a “barking carnival act.”
Because Friday’s Brexit-etc. post was so long, you may never have gotten to the end: The Inside Story Of How The Clintons Built A $2 Billion Global Empire. Where Trump University was a fraud that did zero of real use, the Clinton Foundation has been a tremendous, ground-breaking force for good.
Quote of the Day
No nation ought to be without debt. A national debt is a national blessing.~Thomas Paine, 1776
Request email delivery
- Mar 17:
Flying To Cuba And Ireland Without A Tug Made In CHAYYY-na
- Mar 15:
Eerie Echoes of the Civil War
- Mar 14:
That $1,000 Bonus? It Was Really $190
- Mar 13:
- Mar 12:
Credit Where It’s Due
- Mar 9:
How To Win The Lottery
- Mar 8:
- Mar 6:
Why Is This Man Still President?
- Mar 5:
We Been Scammed!
- Mar 1:
A Letter From Warren Buffett
- Mar 17: