Conservative George Will has left the Republican Party, says we must defeat Trump.
Bush Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson says country over party: we must defeat Trump.
I find it ironic that Republicans on my email list accuse me of partisanship because I’m a Democrat when this is what Republicans have said about Trump:
- Marco Rubio: a “fraud,” “con man” and “lunatic”
- Mitt Romney: Trump in the White House could “change the character of the generations of Americans that are following” and might result in “trickle-down racism,” “trickle-down misogyny” and “trickle-down bigotry.” “Just seeing this breaks your heart.”
- Lindsey Graham: a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and “a con artist”
- Bobby Jindal: a “madman who must be stopped”
- Rick Perry: a “barking carnival act.”
Because Friday’s Brexit-etc. post was so long, you may never have gotten to the end: The Inside Story Of How The Clintons Built A $2 Billion Global Empire. Where Trump University was a fraud that did zero of real use, the Clinton Foundation has been a tremendous, ground-breaking force for good.
Quote of the Day
Not all of us can be born rich, handsome, and lucky, and that's why we have a Democratic Party.~Senator Zell Miller before he lost his mind
Request email delivery
- Oct 18:
Gregg Popovich: Teaching Software To Write Software
- Oct 17:
Hurtling Toward The Future
- Oct 16:
He’s Baaaaaack . . .
- Oct 13:
Mikey’s Last Breakfast
- Oct 12:
- Oct 11:
Why Corporate Tax Cuts Won’t Create Jobs
- Oct 10:
A Letter From Secretary Albright
- Oct 9:
- Oct 6:
- Oct 5:
The Kids Pay The Price
- Oct 18: