Conservative George Will has left the Republican Party, says we must defeat Trump.
Bush Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson says country over party: we must defeat Trump.
I find it ironic that Republicans on my email list accuse me of partisanship because I’m a Democrat when this is what Republicans have said about Trump:
- Marco Rubio: a “fraud,” “con man” and “lunatic”
- Mitt Romney: Trump in the White House could “change the character of the generations of Americans that are following” and might result in “trickle-down racism,” “trickle-down misogyny” and “trickle-down bigotry.” “Just seeing this breaks your heart.”
- Lindsey Graham: a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and “a con artist”
- Bobby Jindal: a “madman who must be stopped”
- Rick Perry: a “barking carnival act.”
Because Friday’s Brexit-etc. post was so long, you may never have gotten to the end: The Inside Story Of How The Clintons Built A $2 Billion Global Empire. Where Trump University was a fraud that did zero of real use, the Clinton Foundation has been a tremendous, ground-breaking force for good.
Quote of the Day
Where did you learn to whisper--in a helicopter?~Stand-up comic Jerry Dye to a table of Miami inebriates dividing their dinner bill
Request email delivery
- Jul 31:
How To Tax Wealth — Your Feedback
- Jul 28:
How To Tax Wealth
- Jul 27:
Newsweek: Teachers Union Has Become A Public Menace
- Jul 26:
Moses . . . R.I.P.
- Jul 23:
PRKR, COVID, CLIMATE, AND MORE!
- Jul 22:
Macron and Maddow
- Jul 21:
Field Of Dreams
- Jul 20:
Waste Not, Want Not; A Truly Great Man
- Jul 17:
Kids, COVID, and IKEA
- Jul 15:
The Kremlin Leak . . . WOW.
- Jul 31: