Conservative George Will has left the Republican Party, says we must defeat Trump.
Bush Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson says country over party: we must defeat Trump.
I find it ironic that Republicans on my email list accuse me of partisanship because I’m a Democrat when this is what Republicans have said about Trump:
- Marco Rubio: a “fraud,” “con man” and “lunatic”
- Mitt Romney: Trump in the White House could “change the character of the generations of Americans that are following” and might result in “trickle-down racism,” “trickle-down misogyny” and “trickle-down bigotry.” “Just seeing this breaks your heart.”
- Lindsey Graham: a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and “a con artist”
- Bobby Jindal: a “madman who must be stopped”
- Rick Perry: a “barking carnival act.”
Because Friday’s Brexit-etc. post was so long, you may never have gotten to the end: The Inside Story Of How The Clintons Built A $2 Billion Global Empire. Where Trump University was a fraud that did zero of real use, the Clinton Foundation has been a tremendous, ground-breaking force for good.
Quote of the Day
Global population is growing by a quarter million a day. In ten years, we'll be sharing Spaceship Earth with about a billion more passengers. One new U.S.A. every 3 years.~.
Request email delivery
- Apr 25:
The Minimum Wage WORKS
- Apr 24:
Greatest Birthday Ever
- Apr 20:
Ten New Words — And FREE ENERGY
- Apr 19:
- Apr 18:
- Apr 17:
- Apr 13:
Five Films In Four Minutes
- Apr 11:
Turning CO2 Into Food
- Apr 10:
Fareed: Trump’s Long Been RIGHT On Health Care
- Apr 6:
China: Moving Away From Coal, Filling The Void We’re Creating
- Apr 25: