There’s apparently now a 76% chance Hillary will win, which is terrifying because it means there’s a 24% chance Trump will.
(Here are 141 reasons he’s unfit to be president.)
A 24% chance we will lose the Supreme Court for the next 30 years . . . a 24% chance of a possible trade war (Trump says he’ll make China knuckle under, but it’s funny how reluctant countries are to knuckle) . . . leading to a possible global depression (trade wars tend to have that effect) . . . which could even lead to world war (as the last one did). Only this time, it would be curtains for mankind. (See, nuclear winter.)
I love our candidate — who is SO much better than they relentlessly try to paint her — and 24% is a way higher chance than I want to take that she might lose.
Quote of the Day
The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities; that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.~Adam Smith, The Wealth Of Nations
Request email delivery
- Feb 15:
NYC. UK. Canada.
- Feb 14:
If Republican Officials Go To Prison . . .
- Feb 13:
The National Butterfly Center Is Taking A Stand
- Feb 12:
Home-Schooled For Christ. And Pence.
- Feb 11:
Russian TV Thanks The GOP (And Don’t Miss Bill Maher)
- Feb 9:
The Perfect Virginia Solution
- Feb 8:
The Case For A Better Wealth Tax
- Feb 7:
200 Times More Interest On Your Money . . .
- Feb 6:
Listen To A Structural Forensicist
- Feb 5:
Tom Brady’s Secret For Your Parents
- Feb 15: